Sat, Nov 18|
Indiana Freemasons Hall
MASONIC EDUCATION DAY 2023 | Hosted by Central Indiana Freemasons Assoc.
Join in the learning as the Central Indiana Freemasons Association hosts the 2023 Masonic Education Day!
Time & Location
Nov 18, 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM EST
Indiana Freemasons Hall, 525 N Illinois St, Indianapolis, IN 46204, USA
About the Event
Join the Central Indiana Freemasons Association as they host the 2023 Indiana Masonic Education Day. This event is open to any Entered Apprentice, Fellow Craft, Master Mason + Lodge Officers from the State of Indiana or having mutual recognition.
Breakfast Served from 6:30-7:30 AM (Optional, $5 each)
Event Doors at 7:00 AM (No Fee)
Dress is business casual
No Fee but pre-registration is preferred.
The course offerings will be broken down by members' current officer role and, if not a current officer, by current degree.
Participants will learn based on INGL materials and additional materials created by the Central Indiana Freemasons Association.
Notes from Organizer:
- The Treasurers, Secretaries, Wardens, and Worshipful Masters will be solely educational and informational based.
- After the first hour, the Entered Apprentices will join the Tyler and Chaplain class to conduct an Entered Apprentice ritual workshop in its entirety. Including the purging of the Lodge, demonstrating how to prepare a candidate, going from Labor to Refreshment, and Refreshment to Labor.
- After the first hour, the Fellow Crafts will join the Stewards class to conduct a Fellow Craft ritual workshop in its entirety. Including the purging of the Lodge, demonstrating how to prepare an Entered Apprentice for the Fellow Craft Degree, going from Labor to Refreshment, and Refreshment to Labor.
- After the first hour, the Master Masons will join the Deacons' class to conduct a Master Mason ritual workshop in its entirety. Including the purging of the Lodge, demonstrating how to prepare a Fellow Craft for the Master Mason Degree, going from Labor to Refreshment, and Refreshment to Labor. As well as being instructed on how to properly vote.
- Registration will be from 7 AM - 8 AM. Entered Apprentices and Fellow Craft must be accompanied by their Mentor, and the mentor MUST have an active dues card. All dues cards will be checked at the registration table.
- The date, time and location is November 18th, 2023. From 8 AM-Noon Eastern Time at the Indianapolis Masonic Temple 525 N. Illinois St. Indianapolis, IN. 46204. Parking will be at the Indianapolis Scottish Rite Cathedral 650 N Meridian St. Indianapolis, IN. 46204.
Admission Pass No Breakfast
Ticket not required to be presented, but please pre-register.
Admission with Breakfast @6:30
+$0.13 service fee
Breakfast will be servedfor the cost of $5/person. Breakfast will run from 6:30-7:30 AM and consist of biscuits, eggs, and sausage with OJ, coffee, and water for drinks.
+$0.13 service fee0